Home / National and Metro News / Teen Electrocuted After Falling Asleep Wearing Headphones As He Charged Phone

Teen Electrocuted After Falling Asleep Wearing Headphones As He Charged Phone


A 16-year-old boy has died after being electrocuted while wearing headphones as his phone was being charged.

Mohammed Aidil Azzahar Zaharin reportedly fell asleep wearing the headphones at his home in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.

He was found unresponsive the next day, with blood pouring out his ear.

Disturbing pictures – which the Mirror is choosing not to show – also reveal his blackened ears after he was electrocuted.

The tragic incident happened near the town of Rembau.

Mohammed was found in the morning motionless and cold on the floor by his unnamed mother, 51, who thought he was asleep.

She then tried to wake him up, but was unable to do so. She called medics who sadly pronounced her son dead.
It was then confirmed that the boy did not have any other injuries or bruises on his body other than bleeding and burns on his left ear.

An autopsy later showed that the cause of death was electrocution.


https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2018/12/teen-electrocuted-after-falling-asleep.html

Check Also

Man Fond Of Beating Wife In Their 11 Years Marriage Breaks Her Head This Time [Photo]

A married woman based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Mrs Chindima Diala, is battling with …

Man Fond Of Beating Wife In Their 11 Years Of Marriage Breaks Her Head This Time [Photo]

A married woman based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Mrs Chindima Diala, is battling with …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *