Neymar r-pe accuser speaks for the first time! Admits giving footballer a nod, but says she said no when she found out he had no condom
A woman who accused Neymar of r-ping her has spoken about the incident for the first time.
Brazil superstar Neymar has denied any wrongdoing over the alleged r-pe in a Paris hotel room last month.
Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza has claimed she did agree to have s-x with the PSG footballer – but told him they couldn’t because he didn’t have a condom.
In an interview with Brazilian TV channel SBT, she branded the incident as ‘aggression together with r-pe.’
“When I asked him if he brought a condom, he said no. So I told him that nothing would happen because we can’t,” Mendes de Souza said.
“He replied nothing. And we continued, and he turned me over, committed the act, and I asked him to stop.
“And when he was committing the act, he was hitting my bum, violently, and afterwards I turned over, it was all very quick, and left. This is what happened.”
The complaint against the Brazil star was filed to police in Sao Paulo on Friday.
Neymar denied the allegations and posted images and text messages from his accuser, stating the relationship was consensual.
Mendes de Souza added: “We exchanged Instagram messages and he asked me when I could go to Paris, and I said, ‘Right now, but can’t afford the trip.’
“He said that he can handle it, and he paid for my flight ticket and hotel room.”
A statement from the woman’s legal team on Wednesday stated Neymar’s representatives had asked for a meeting to discuss the settlement.