Home » Headlines » IS claims responsibility for deadly Libya attack

IS claims responsibility for deadly Libya attack

ISIS
ISIS fighters

Islamic State (IS) has claimed responsibility for the deadly attack on Election Commission Headquarters in the Libyan Capital of Tripoli, the Al Arabiya broadcaster reported on Wednesday.

The Libyan Health Ministry said earlier in the day that at least 11 people, mainly security guards, were killed after several individuals rushed into the High National Elections Commission and opened fire.

The Government of National Accord that operates in the country’s west, including the Libyan capital of Tripoli, has already declared three-day mourning over the attack. (Sputnik/NAN)

http://www.nan.ng/news/is-claims-responsibility-for-deadly-libya-attack/

About The Pundit

Check Also

Lagos police boss Edgal sacks 8 officers, demotes six

Eight police officers in Lagos have been dismissed over “very serious criminal offences”, while six others...

Iwuanyanwu says he’ll retire from politics if Atiku wins

A leader  of the Peoples Democratic Party and  businessman, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu said he will retire...

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: